Your very first Valentine's Day as a married couple is very special. Not only is it the first time you can buy those cute husband and wife Valentine's, but also the Valentine's Day you will reminisce about in the future. It's the first time you are celebrating with you"Forever Valentine."
Now that I've really piled on the pressure for you newlyweds to make this a special day, I have done some leg work for you if you are still trying to come up with the perfect gift.
*hint: Listen up guys and gals*
1.Wifey Sweatshirt- Guys, any new wife would love to receive anything that declares her as your wife. And this is the cutest one I've seen.
2. Wedding Picture Frame-There isn't any newlywed Mrs. that wouldn't love a frame for all those wedding pictures she has. Easy peasy, fellas.
3. Cuddle Kit for 2-Dating Divas came up with this cute idea for a night in. If you are constantly on the go or setting Financial Goals like most newlyweds, this is a special but cost efficient way to celebrate Valentine's Day with your new Mr. or Mrs.
4. Romantic Dinner-Getting dressed up for a night on the town is a great way to celebrate your first Valentine's Day. Or maybe find a new recipe you can cook together at home. That can then lead to some dessert ;)
5. Victoria's Secret-Speaking of dessert...it's all about sexy when you are newlyweds so ladies, cook up something super sexy for your new husband on your first Valentine's Day.
6. Panty Wreath- And if you are struggling with a sexy idea to amp up your Valentine's Day, this is the perfect option. All you need is a Styrofoam wreath, ribbon and your best panties. It will make your first Valentine's Day unforgettable.
7. Man Bag-Treat your man to a nice "man things" bag filled with naughty or Nice things to tell him how much you love him.
8. Man bouquet- Ladies, as he gets you flowers, throw together this nice bouquet just for your man. He will thank you for it.