I saw this link-up idea floating around the idea from Juliette and Allie and since it has been awhile since you have all heard my pretty voice, I wanted to participate. Plus, I want to really know if I have an accent.
Excuse the awkward angle, my rambling and any other quirkiness. As I said, it's been awhile.
Now, if you are so inclined and want to partipate and show of your accent, or lack thereof...
Here are the list of questions/things to say:
1. Your Name
2. Where you're from.
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball? How about the one that lights up at night?
11. What do you say to address a group of people?
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so, say something in that language(s).
13. Do you think you have an accent?
14. End by saying any 3 words you want.
Let me hear your accent!