Today, I have decided to give you a few pointers on something I have become quite good at in the past few weeks. Stinking at blogging.
1. Post about once a week. Two might just be pushing it because then people might actually expect you to have posts worth showing up to your blog for.
2. Do not comment on your favorite blogs. Like ever. That might actually mean you are networking and want to make it in the blog world. You might also make blog friends, which can be awesome but you don't want to do that if you want to stink.
3. Don't touch social media, including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. You wouldn't want to chance marketing yourself, your blog or your brand. That might grow your readers. Posting pics of your cute kitty might not count.
4. Learn nothing about SEO. Don't even look up the definition and what it can do for your blog. You wouldn't want to show up in Google results anywhere. That would just lead people to your blog and make you not stink at blogging.
5. Do not, under any circumstance, take pretty pictures and Instgram them. Or make any type of nice graphic that can be downloaded or dress up your blog posts. That might make your posts desirable ot marketable. And keeping the same tired blog design for awhile will also do the trick.
And there you have. Surefire ways to make sure that you absolutely stink at blogging. Tried and true ;)
Any that you would add?